28th April – 17th September 2023
Art for Cure presents SCULPTURE EAST
Helmingham Hall, Suffolk
I am pleased to take part at this exhibition with 8 sculptures, raising money for the care and cure of breast cancer this summer, located at one of the country’s finest Elizabethan stately homes.
ART FOR CURE is one of the UK’s most successful breast cancer charities, raising money for vital breast cancer research and support services, through the sale of contemporary art, ceramics and sculpture with 30% of all sales going directly to their non-profit, voluntary fundraising.
• A unique curation of sculpture from over 50 eminent sculptors in the UK.
• Deeply human and expressive figures by Carol Peace and Beatrice Hoffman
• Bronze-mesh wire sculptures by David Begbie and seated figures by Rachel Ducker.
• Suffolk-based Paul Richardson’s Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower Show sculpture, including ‘Falling Leaves’
• Favoured bronze stags, hares and dogs by Tanya Russell and Andrew Kay authentic in the backdrop of the spectacular deer park
• Contemporary ceramicist Emma Fenelon’s intrigiung terracotta towers working as well indoor as outdoor.
• Materials from stone, steel, marble, wood and metals are all represented in this superb curation to buy.
Buy tickets online at www.artforcure.org.uk
Read the Press Release here
Open more images of the individual sculptures: